Grilled Naan Pizzas
This post is sponsored by bubly™ sparkling water. The opinions and text are all mine.
These grilled naan pizzas are topped with caramelized eggplant, roasted red peppers, and creamy ricotta for a delicious pizza the whole family will love! Pair it with a can of grapefruit bubly™ sparkling water and you’ll have dinner on the table in no time!
I love using naan flatbreads for pizza crust because it makes perfectly portioned pizzas. If you’re making these for your family and friends, it’s easy for each person to customize their own flatbread. I love adding extra vegetables to mine but you can also go lighter on the veggies if you have picky eaters!
These naan pizzas pair perfectly with grapefruit bubly™ sparkling water from Publix! The citrus flavor creates a nice balance with the savory flavors of the pizza! It’s been my go-to summer beverage and I love it paired with this recipe! If you’re not familiar with bubly™ sparkling water, it’s a sparkling water made with natural fruit flavors and it doesn’t contain any calories or sweeteners. They’re so delicious and refreshing; even our 9-year-old loves them! You can find bubly™ sparkling water in the sparkling water aisle or sign into your Instacart account to order bubly™ sparkling water from Publix!
You know I love making pizza! Alex and I actually have an Ooni Pizza Oven so that’s what we typically use for pizza night. But I wanted to share a naan pizza recipe that you could easily make on the grill or in the oven, so you can make tasty pizza without a special oven.Print
These grilled naan pizzas are topped with caramelized eggplant, roasted red peppers, and creamy ricotta for a delicious pizza the whole family will love!
- 4 large pieces of naan
- 1 small eggplant, sliced into ¼” thick coins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup jarred roasted red pepper slices
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup pesto
- Preheat grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
- Place the eggplant slices on a paper towel, in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt and let sit for 5 minutes, then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Brush the naan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Grill the naan for 1 minute on each side.
- Grill the eggplant slices for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Combine the ricotta cheese with salt, pepper, oregano, and crushed red pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of ricotta on each flatbread.
- Top with eggplant slices, roasted red peppers, and mozzarella.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with pesto and serve with bubly™ sparkling water!
Keywords: grilled naan pizza
How to Make Naan Pizza in the Oven
These pizzas are delicious on the grill but if you don’t have a grill, you can make these in the oven instead! To prepare this recipe in the oven, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush the naan with olive oil and bake for 2-3 minutes. Remove the naan from the oven, then bake the prepared eggplant for 4-5 minutes until softened. Assemble the pizzas as noted above, then bake for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted.
What’s your favorite pizza topping and what’s your favorite flavor of bubly™ sparkling water? #bublypartner