These grilled naan pizzas are topped with caramelized eggplant, roasted red peppers, and creamy ricotta for a delicious pizza the whole family will love! Pair it with a can of grapefruit bubly™ sparkling water and you’ll have dinner on the table in no time!
- 4 large pieces of naan
- 1 small eggplant, sliced into ¼” thick coins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup jarred roasted red pepper slices
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup pesto
- Preheat grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
- Place the eggplant slices on a paper towel, in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt and let sit for 5 minutes, then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Brush the naan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Grill the naan for 1 minute on each side.
- Grill the eggplant slices for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Combine the ricotta cheese with salt, pepper, oregano, and crushed red pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of ricotta on each flatbread.
- Top with eggplant slices, roasted red peppers, and mozzarella.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with pesto and serve with bubly™ sparkling water!
Keywords: grilled naan pizza