These black bean enchiladas require just a few ingredients and a few minutes of prep! You’ll have a delicious dinner ready in no time.
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 15oz can black beans
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup salsa verde or green enchilada sauce
- Salsa, sour cream, or cilantro (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap the corn tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave them for 30 seconds. This will lightly steam them so you can roll them without them cracking.
- Fill each tortilla with a few tablespoons of black beans and two tablespoons of cheese. Don’t fill them too full or you won’t be able to roll them up. You should end up using about 2/3 of the cheese as filling.
- Roll them and place them in a baking dish, seam side down. It helps if you have a baking dish that is the width of the tortillas so they stay snug.
- Keep lining them up until you reach the edge of the pan. I made one larger pan and one smaller pan since all of mine didn’t fit in one pan.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the wrapped tortillas.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.
- Top with avocado and serve immediately.
Keywords: black bean enchiladas