Sweet mini-peppers are stuffed with creamy hummus for a deliciously simple bite-sized finger food! These are perfect for a healthy appetizer or after school snack.
- 10 mini bell peppers
- 1 cup hummus (this za’atar spiced hummus recipe is my favorite!)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Slice each pepper lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scrape out any seeds.
- Fill each pepper with 2-3 teaspoons of hummus.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or fresh herbs.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
Keywords: hummus stuffed peppers