This white flatbread pizza is made with ricotta, mozzarella, and feta for a deliciously cheesy combination! Topped with fresh tomatoes and basil, this easy recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal!
- 1 piece of garlic naan or flatbread
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 small Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lay out the naan on a baking sheet.
- Bake the naan for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the naan from the oven and spread a thin layer of ricotta on top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and feta, then top with tomato slices.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese begins to just barely turn brown.
Keywords: Cheesy Naan Pizza