This easy three cheese flatbread is a lighter version of your favorite white pizza!
- 1 piece of garlic naan or flatbread
- 2 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta
- 1 Roma tomato
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lay out the naan on a baking sheet.
- Drop spoonfuls of ricotta on the naan and spread it out in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and feta.
- Thinly slice the tomato and add the slices on top.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese begins to just barely turn brown.
Keywords: Cheesy Naan Pizza