This White Balsamic & Strawberry Kale Salad is a light and delicious salad with a tangy homemade dressing. Sweet strawberries and salty pine nuts make this salad irresistible.
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon agave (or honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 large curly kale leaves
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, agave, and salt. Set aside.
- Wash and try the kale leaves, then tear into small pieces, removing the stems.
- In a large bowl, massage the kale leaves with the dressing.
- Once the kale has softened a little, slice the strawberries and add them on top.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
Keywords: White balsamic and strawberry kale salad