This watermelon, avocado, and feta salad is the perfect summer side dish. It only takes a few minutes to assemble and it’s a delicious combination of salty and sweet flavors!
- 6 cups seedless watermelon, cut into 1” cubes
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil (about 8 leaves)
- 1 lime (optional)
- Don’t stress about how to measure your watermelon cubes, since they won’t fit neatly into a measuring cup. You can pretty much eyeball it. For reference, I used ½ a small icebox size watermelon in the pictures above.
- Toss the watermelon and feta in a large bowl until mixed.
- Add the avocado and gently mix. You want to be careful not to smash the avocado.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- If not serving right away, squeeze a bit of lime juice on top to prevent the avocado from browning.
Keywords: Watermelon and Feta Salad