This Warm Taco Dip is creamy and cheesy with plenty of spicy flavor. It’s the perfect side dish to serve with your favorite tacos or enchiladas!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (15 oz.) vegetarian refried beans
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Ground Cumin
- ½ teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Cayenne Red Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Ancho Chile Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees °F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in the refried beans and add the McCormick Gourmet™ Garlic Powder, Cumin, Cayenne Pepper, Ancho Chile Pepper, and Chipotle Chile Pepper. Stir until combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the bottom of a small casserole dish.
- Top with salsa, then cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with avocado, red onion, and cilantro.
Keywords: warm taco dip