This Warm Taco Dip is creamy and cheesy with plenty of spicy flavor. It’s the perfect side dish to serve with your favorite tacos or enchiladas!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (15 oz.) vegetarian refried beans
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chile pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeño (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in the refried beans and seasonings. Stir until combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the bottom of a small casserole dish.
- Top with salsa, then cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with avocado, jalapeño, red onion, and cilantro.
Keywords: warm taco dip