These veggie naan pizzas are perfect when you’re craving pizza but you want something healthy! Whole wheat naan is the perfect base and these individual flatbreads are loaded with green veggies!
- 2 large pieces whole wheat naan (about 8–10” around)
- ½ cup ricotta cheese (part skim or whole milk)
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- ¼ cup peas (frozen is fine)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced thin
- Shredded parmesan and crushed red pepper for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake Naan for 2 minutes until lightly browned on the edges.
- While the Naan is baking, mix together the ricotta and pesto.
- Spread a thin layer of the ricotta across each piece of naan.
- Sprinkle with a single layer of peas and zucchini slices.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes until the zucchini and peas are cooked and the crust is crispy.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and red pepper, if desired.
Keywords: Naan pizza