These mini naan pizzas are perfect when you’re craving pizza but you want something a little healthier!
- 2 large pieces whole wheat naan (about 8–10” around)
- ½ cup ricotta cheese (part skim or whole milk)
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- ¼ cup peas (frozen is fine)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced thin
- Shredded parmesan and crushed red pepper for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake Naan for 2 minutes until lightly browned on the edges.
- While the Naan is baking, mix together the ricotta and pesto.
- Spread a thin layer of the ricotta across each piece of naan.
- Sprinkle with a single layer of peas and zucchini slices.
- Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes until the zucchini and peas are cooked and the crust is crispy.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and red pepper, if desired.
Keywords: Naan pizza