Skip the ready-made meals and the takeout menus, and make this simple, flavorful one-dish dinner. The whole family will love it!
- 2 15oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 15oz can black beans
- 1 15oz can pinto beans
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup corn (fresh, frozen, or canned is fine)
- 1 packet of McCormick Taco Seasoning
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese or queso fresco
- Shredded cheddar cheese, tortilla strips, fresh cilantro, sour cream, Greek yogurt, etc. (Optional for topping)
- In a large pot, add your diced tomatoes and begin cooking over medium heat.
- Rinse and drain the black beans and pinto beans and add to the pot.
- Add the vegetable broth and water. Stir until mixed.
- Add the corn and 1 packet of McCormick’s Taco Seasoning.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes until heated through.
- While that cooks, prep your toppings. Dice your avocado, get your feta ready to go, and gather any additional toppings you want to use.
- Pour into bowls and serve!
Keywords: vegetarian taco soup