This vegetarian sheet pan dinner is made with sweet Vidalia onions, roasted broccoli, tender carrots, and crispy chickpeas. The creamy herb sauce takes this easy dinner to the next level!
For the vegetables:
- 1 Vidalia Onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 2 large carrots, sliced into thin coins
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
For the sauce (makes about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
- 1/2 cup loosely packed parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- On a large baking sheet, spread the onions, chickpeas, carrots, and broccoli into a single layer, being sure not to crowd the pan. If you’re using a small sheet pan, you may need to use two sheet pans.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the chickpeas are slightly crispy and the vegetables are beginning to brown.
- While the vegetables are baking, prepare the sauce.
- Add the mayonnaise, cilantro, parsley, dill, chives, lemon juice, garlic powder, and salt into a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, drizzle with a few tablespoons of sauce, to taste. Leftover sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Keywords: vegetarian sheet pan dinner