These vegetarian lasagna rolls are filled with creamy ricotta cheese and spinach for a delicious pasta dish!
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14 oz marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the lasagna noodles according to the package directions.
- Add the spinach to a microwave safe bowl. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of water.
- Microwave the spinach for 30 seconds, until wilted, then roughly chop the spinach.
- Combine the ricotta cheese with the chopped spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella, salt, and, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Once the noodles are cooked, lay each noodle on a cutting board or plate and spread about 1/4 cup of filling into each noodle. Roll the noodle up and place it seam side down in a casserole dish.
- Cover the roll ups with sauce.
- Then sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the edges are golden brown.
This post was originally published in November 2013. Updated in December 2021.
Keywords: Vegetarian Lasagna Rolls