This cheesy buffalo chickpea dip is a vegetarian twist on a classic dip! This spicy side dish is perfect for game day!
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onions (optional for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Transfer to a small baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with green onions, if desired.
Keywords: buffalo chickpea dip