- 8 ounces whole wheat penne (half a pound)
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 oz crumbled feta (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In an 8×8 baking dish, add the pasta, pasta sauce, seasoning, vegetables, and feta and stir to combine.
- Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Cover your baking dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and check the pasta to ensure it’s tender.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, if desired.
Keywords: pasta bake, veggie pasta bake, vegetarian baked pasta