These vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a healthy twist on a classic favorite! They’re soft and cakey, almost like a muffin top. Perfect to make for a party!
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp dried ground ginger
- 1 cup chocolate chips (be sure to use vegan chips to keep it vegan!)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine the pumpkin, oil, applesauce, and sugar until mixed.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Stir until just mixed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and pop it in the oven for 8 minutes. My oven tends to run hot so yours might need a couple extra minutes. Just be sure they don’t burn on the bottom!
- Once they’re done, take them out of the oven and immediately transfer onto a plate or cooling rack.
Keywords: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies