These vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a healthy twist on a classic favorite! They’re soft and cakey, almost like a muffin top. Perfect to make for a party!
- 2/3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1 cup chocolate chips (be sure to use vegan chips to keep it vegan!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the pumpkin, oil, sugar, and vanilla until mixed.
- Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Stir until just mixed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 12-13 minutes.
- Once they’re done, take them out of the oven and let cool for 3 minutes, then transfer onto a plate or cooling rack.
Be sure to use dairy free chocolate chips to keep this recipe vegan.
Keywords: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies