These vegan Oreo truffles are made with just a few ingredients, and they taste absolutely divine! No one will believe these decadent treats are dairy-free!
- 35 Oreo Cookies (about 14oz)
- 8 oz dairy-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Country Crock Plant Butter
- 2 cups Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Betty Crocker Sprinkles
- Line a plate or small tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese and Oreos to a food processor and pulse 10 to 12 times until the mixture is combined.
- Roll the Oreo mixture into small balls using about 1 tablespoon of the cookie mixture per truffle.
- Place the balls in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and plant-based butter on 50% power for 30-second intervals, frequently stirring to avoid burning.
- Dip each truffle into the chocolate, ensuring that it’s lightly coated. I think this is easiest to do with two forks. Gently lower the truffle into the chocolate mixture and let the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl.
- Place the coated truffles on the parchment paper-lined tray.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Repeat until all truffles are coated in chocolate.
- Place the truffles in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate is set.
Keywords: vegan oreo truffles