For the Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons O California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil.
- 1 tablespoon O Raspberry Champagne Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the Grain Bowl
- 1 cup farro, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 grapefruit, segmented
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the O California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, O Raspberry Champagne Vinegar, grapefruit juice, honey, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil and add the farro. Cook the farro according to package directions.
- Once the farro is cooked, drain any remaining water from the pot, then toss the farro with 1 tablespoon of O Olive Oil. This will help prevent the farro from clumping as it cools.
- Place 2 cups of arugula at the bottom of each bowl.
- Top with farro, avocado slices, grapefruit slices, and almonds.
- Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette.