This vegan gin fizz uses aquafaba instead of an egg white, but it’s just as frothy as the original!
- 2 oz gin
- 1 tablespoon aquafaba
- 1 oz simple syrup
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ½ oz lime juice (or sub for more lemon juice)
- 1 oz club soda
- Rosemary for garnish (optional)
- Pour the club soda into the bottom of a glass.
- Add the gin, aquafaba, syrup, lemon juice, lime juice, and a handful of ice into a shaker and shake for 1 minute.
- 1 minute will feel like a long time, but you have to shake it for a while to get the foamy texture!
- Strain into a glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and serve!
For reference, ½ oz = 1 tablespoon.
Keywords: vegan gin fizz