These no-bake cookies are full of chewy oats and delicious chocolatey flavor. These cookies are gluten-free, vegan, and nut-free. If you’re looking for a no-bake cookie recipe without peanut butter, this is your answer!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- Bring the sugar, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and almond milk to a boil. Whisk frequently so the sugar doesn’t burn. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the salt and oats until well combined.
- Spread out a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper and scoop the cookies out 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Let sit overnight, then store in the fridge. They can be a little sticky, so keep them cold before eating!
Keywords: gluten free no bake cookies