This vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe makes plenty for one or just enough for two!
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance spread (or butter if you’re not vegan)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray the inside of a 4″ ramekin with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and combine with the brown sugar and white sugar.
- Stir until there are no lumps at all.
- Add in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly sift in the dry ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and press the dough into your ramekin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
This really does make a pretty large and dense cookie, so although I’m calling it a single serving recipe I do recommend sharing!
Keywords: Vegan Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie