These delicious vegan tacos are filled with roasted broccoli, crunchy cabbage, and an addictive cilantro cream sauce. This is a tasty way to eat your vegetables on taco night!
- 3 heads broccoli, chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or Vegenaise
- Juice from ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 6 small flour or corn tortillas
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the broccoli on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Stir to evenly coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and continue to bake for 5 minutes until the broccoli is lightly browned.
- While the broccoli is baking, add the mayonnaise, lime juice, water, and cilantro into a small food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill each taco with broccoli, top with shredded cabbage, and drizzle with cilantro dressing.
Keywords: vegan broccoli tacos