These black bean brownie bites are rich and chocolatey, no one would guess they’re actually healthy! Packed with fiber and protein, these brownie bites are a delicious treat!
- 1 15oz can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup agave or honey (if not vegan)
- 1/2 cup dutch cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (dairy free, if vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredient except for chocolate chips in a food processor.
- Blend on high until the batter is completely smooth. Check the temperature. If the batter is warm, let it cool before adding the chocolate chips.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray and scoop 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter into each muffin tin. It should make between 16-18 mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan just slightly. Do not over bake!
- Let cool completely before removing them from the pan.
- Store in an airtight container.
Make sure your batter is almost completely smooth before you stir in the chocolate chips!
Keywords: brownie bites