This 6-ingredient beer bread recipe is so easy to make and it tastes amazing! You can have fresh bread in no time.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12oz light beer (see note)
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter such as Earth Balance or Miyoko’s (or butter if you’re not vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9×6 or 8×5 loaf pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together, and then pour in the beer.
- Stir until just combined but do not over mix. (It’s ok if there are lumps of flour.)
- Cut the margarine/butter on top of the batter, then bake for 45-55 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
Use a light beer without a strong flavor. I’ve used Stella Artois, PBR, and Bud Light.
Keywords: vegan beer bread