This 6-ingredient beer bread recipe is so easy to make and it tastes amazing! You can have fresh bread in no time.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12oz beer (I used Stella Artois)
- 2 tbsp earth balance margarine (or butter if you’re not vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Mix your flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together, and then pour in the can of beer. Stir until just combined but do not over mix.
- There will be lumps of flour and that’s ok! Do not use an electric mixer. Just a plain old spoon will do.
- Lightly spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray, and pour in the batter. It will be lumpy and thick!
- Cut the margarine/butter on top of the batter, and bake for 45-55 minutes.
- The top will brown just a bit.
- Let cool, slice, and enjoy!
Keywords: vegan beer bread