These trail mix cookies are made with bananas, rolled oats, nuts, and dried fruit for a healthy cookie that you can enjoy for breakfast or as a snack. They’re easy to make and filled with good-for-you ingredients!
- 2 medium, ripe bananas, well mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon crushed walnuts
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- Move the oven rack to the top middle position.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas until soft.
- Add in the oats, flour, and salt until well mixed.
- Then add in chocolate chips, raisins, cranberries, walnuts, and coconut flakes.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown.
Keywords: healthy trail mix cookies