This sweet and spicy chipotle vinaigrette is similar to my favorite dressing at Chopt! It’s full of flavor but low in calories!
For the dressing
- 1 (7oz) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
For the salad
- 4 cups chopped romaine
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Taste and add additional agave or salt, if needed.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and drizzle with 1/4 cup of dressing or to taste.
- Serve immediately and store leftover dressing in an airtight container in the refridgerator.
This dressing is very spicy. If you like a more mild flavor, add an additional 1/4 cup Greek yogurt.
Keywords: Sweet and Spicy Chipotle Vinaigrette