This smoothie bowl is loaded with salty peanut butter, sweet strawberries, and riced cauliflower which makes this smoothie extra thick and creamy. You’d never guess there is a vegetable in the base of this tasty smoothie bowl!
- 1/2 cup Green Giant Riced Veggies Cauliflower, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons agave or maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Back to Nature Peanut Butter Granola
- 1 tablespoon Back to Nature Classic Granola
- 3 strawberries, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the cauliflower, frozen strawberries, almond milk, and peanut butter in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- If you don’t have a high-powered blender, you may need to add more almond milk.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy immediately.
Keywords: cauliflower smoothie bowl