These strawberry overnight oats are perfect for a make-ahead breakfast! They only take a few minutes to prepare and each jar is filled with 10g of protein.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Optional toppings: granola, additional berries, shredded coconut, etc.
- Add all the ingredients to a jar and stir.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight, until the oats have softened and the mixture is thickened.
- Add additional toppings if desired.
Keywords: strawberry overnight oats