This Spicy Mexican Street Corn Salad is a great Mexican side dish to serve with tacos or fajitas!
- 2 (12 oz) bags of frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, cook the corn in the olive oil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently. The corn should be bright and warm but don’t overcook the kernels or they’ll become mushy.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayo and feta until mixed.
- Stir in the diced jalapeno, red onion, cilantro, chili powder, and garlic.
- Slice the lime in half and use a fork to juice each half. Add the juice into the bowl.
- Add in the corn into the cheese mixture and stir until well coated.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, and red pepper flakes, then mix, and serve!
This makes enough for a large party, so feel free to half the recipe if you don’t need as much!
Keywords: Mexican Street Corn Salad, Mexican Side Dish