- 1lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 to 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (less if you don’t like spice)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 250.
- Peel all the leaves off of each Brussels sprout. It helps a bit to trim the ends off first and peel the layers off. It’s a bit time intensive but it’s not too bad!
- Toss with olive oil and spices. I just stirred mine up in a big bowl.
- Spread in a single layer and bake for 15-20 minutes until they’re brown and crispy.
- They will shrink up, so when you take them out of the oven, it’ll be a smaller pile than you started with!