This smoky paprika hummus is delicious on sandwiches or served with fresh vegetables!
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and add them a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds until the chickpeas are warm.
- Add the chickpeas to your food processor and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Juice the lemon into a bowl and add the water. Whisk together.
- While blending on low, add in the water and lemon juice mixture. You might need to scrape down the sides a few times.
- While still blending, add in the tahini.
- Continue to blend for 45 seconds until it is smooth.
- Add in the paprika and blend for a few more seconds until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle a little more paprika on top (if desired) then serve!
Keywords: paprika hummus