This “lazy lasagna” recipe is made using ravioli for an incredibly easy hands-off dinner in the slow cooker! If you love lasagna, you’ll love this recipe.
- 24oz marinara sauce
- 24oz frozen ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spinach (optional)
- Add a layer of sauce to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add a layer of ravioli, then cover with cheese.
- Repeat adding sauce, ravioli, and cheese, and layer in spinach if desired.
- Finish with ravioli, sauce, then cheese.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, or until pasta is tender.
I used a large, oval Crockpot. You may need to adjust the cooking time based on your slow cooker.
Keywords: Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna