You can have warm banana bread in just minutes with this vegan single serving recipe!
- 1/2 very ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar (lightly packed)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon mini dark chocolate chips (optional)
- In a small bowl, mash your banana.
- Combine with brown sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips, and stir until just combined. (Do not over mix!)
- Add into your greased ramekin. Make sure that it is only about half full since the bread will rise.
- Microwave on 50% power for 2 minutes if you light it ooey-gooey, or 2 1/2-3min if you like it more done.
This will expand in the microwave so be sure to use a larger ramekin. The batter should only fill half of the ramekin.
Keywords: single serving banana bread