This sheet pan tortellini meal is so quick and easy to assemble — there’s no boiling required! Store bought tortellini roasts on the pan with a rainbow of veggies for a mostly-hands off dinner that is so delicious!
- 8oz frozen or refrigerated tortellini (uncooked)
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper chopped into 1” pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup pasta sauce sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread out the tortellini, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and bell pepper on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tortellini begins to brown and the vegetables are tender.
- Warm the pasta sauce in the microwave or on the stovetop until warm.
- Remove the tortellini and vegetables from the oven and drizzle the pasta sauce on top of the ravioli and vegetables, then top with basil and Parmesan cheese.
This recipe can easily be doubled, but you may need to use two sheet pans. Rotate the pans halfway through baking to ensure even browning.
Keywords: sheet pan ravioli