These sheet pan quesadillas are an easy way to feed a crowd! Add your favorite fillings, and you’ll have this tasty dinner on the table in no time!
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or vegetable oil
- 4 large burrito-sized tortillas
- 8oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 2oz mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning (optional)
- Garnishes: fresh cilantro, avocado, salsa, quesadilla sauce, etc.
- Adjust the oven rack to the middle position. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush a rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- Place the folded tortillas on the baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, black beans, and taco seasoning in a bowl.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and using kitchen tongs, flip the tortillas over.
- Open the tortillas and fill each one with the cheese and bean mixture, about one cup per tortilla. Leave a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Close the tortillas and use a spatula to press firmly.
- Continue to bake for 4-6 minutes or until the tortillas are crispy.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then slice the quesadillas into wedges and serve.
Keywords: sheet pan quesadillas