This sheet pan edamame with vegetables has all your favorite stir fry flavors, but it’s made in the oven! It’s a high protein recipe that is completely plant-based!
- 16 ounces frozen shelled edamame
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek chili paste or 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1” pieces
- 2 large carrots, sliced into coins
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the frozen edamame in a large strainer and run cold water over the top. Set aside to drain.
- Whisk together the soy, hoisin, rice vinegar, garlic, and sambal oelek or red pepper flakes if using.
- On a large sheet pan, spread the vegetables in a single layer. You may need more than one pan in order to spread in a single layer.
- Drizzle with avocado oil and stir to coat the vegetables evenly.
- Roast the vegetables for 10-15 minutes until they begin to turn golden.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and drizzle with sauce. Stir to coat.
- Return to oven and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
Keywords: Sheet Pan Edamame