This recipe makes about 6 tacos, which should be plenty to feed 2 people!
- 3 cups of cauliflower pieces (roughly 1/3 of a large head)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp dried cilantro (or pinch of fresh)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup of salsa or pico de gallo
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil and spices.
- Add the cauliflower pieces and toss until coated.
- Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray and spread the cauliflower out across the sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To assemble the tacos, put salsa on the bottom of the corn tortillas. Top with avocado and cabbage. Add the cauliflower as soon as you remove it from the oven.