This creamy smoothie bowl is made with tart raspberries and sweet peaches for a delicious breakfast! Add your favorite toppings to this super thick smoothie.
- ½ cup frozen peach slices
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt or dairy free yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh peaches
- 1 tablespoon granola
- Add the peaches, raspberries, yogurt, almond milk and sweetner (if using) into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with fresh raspberries, peaches, and granola.
Keywords: peach raspberry smoothie bowl