These raspberry blended baked oats taste like eating cake for breakfast! Tart raspberries and rich almond butter take this baked oats recipe to the next level!
- 1 cup rolled oats or quick oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 8 ounce ramekins with butter or spray cooking oil.
- Add the oats to a blender and pulse for a few seconds until the oats are fine and look like flour.
- Add the banana, egg, almond milk, maple syrup, and baking powder to the blender. Blend on high for a minute or so until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the ingredients between the two ramekins.
- Add 1 tablespoon almond butter and a few raspberries to each ramekin and mix to combine.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 20-22 minutes or until the oats have risen and are springy to the touch.
- Top with sliced almonds, remaining raspberries and a drizzle of almond butter.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keywords: raspberry baked oats, baked oatmeal, blended baked oats