This easy quinoa tabbouleh salad recipe uses quinoa in place of bulger, making this recipe gluten-free! Quinoa is also a great source of plant-based protein. Make this recipe for a quick and easy side dish!
- 1 1/2 cups dry quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil and simmer until the water is absorbed about 10-15 minutes.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, remove from heat and let it sit for a bit until it’s cooled.
- Toss the quinoa with your chopped veggies, garlic and parsley, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and store it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it!
Keywords: Quinoa Tabbouleh