These quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes are a delicious and filling meal and this recipe comes together quickly thanks to a few simple shortcuts!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 10oz bag Path of Life The Original Quinoa & Kale
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Poke the sweet potatoes with a fork to pierce the skin on all sides.
- Place the potatoes on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 6 minutes, then flip the potatoes over and continue to cook for 6 minutes or until the potatoes are softened.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chickpeas and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Continue to cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until browned.
- Whisk the tahini and lemon juice together.
- Heat Path of Life’s Quinoa & Kale in the microwave, following the package directions.
- Once the sweet potatoes are softened, slice down the middle of the potato lengthwise.
- Gently mash the inside of the potato then top with the quinoa and kale blend.
- Top with crispy chickpeas and drizzle with the tahini sauce.
- Serve immediately!
Keywords: quinoa stuffed sweet potatoes