These quinoa flour cookies are just as delicious as your favorite chocolate chip cookie, but they’re made with healthy ingredients! The quinoa adds a nutty flavor that makes these soft cookies completely irresistible!
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the quinoa flour, baking soda, salt, and coconut sugar in a bowl.
- Stir in the egg and coconut oil until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- These cookies won’t really spread, so shape them into a ball and then flatten slightly.
- Bake on parchment paper or a silicone baking mat to prevent them from sticking to the pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned. (Check the bottoms, those will brown first!)
Keywords: quinoa flour recipes