These pumpkin steel cut oats are baked in the oven for an easy, hands-off breakfast recipe that is great for weekly meal prep! Mix it up in the pan and bake it until set. It’s delicious!
- 3/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pureè
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Almond butter for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 8×8 baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In the baking dish, combine the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the pumpkin pureè, almond milk, maple syrup, and egg. Whisk until the egg is combined.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until set.
- Top with almond butter, if desired.
Keywords: Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats