This peach and burrata crostini is the ultimate summer appetizer! Sweet peaches, creamy burrata, and crispy toasted bread make a deliciously simple snack.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 french baguette or crusty Italian bread, sliced into 1” pieces
- ¾ cup of burrata (1 ball of fresh burrata)
- 1 large peach, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 6–7 large basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to broil
- Brush the slices of bread with a tiny bit of olive oil. (Spray olive oil works really well here, if you have it!)
- Toast the bread for 1-2 minutes until golden but not browned.
- The burrata can be a bit tricky to cut, but don’t worry about making it perfect. Cut it in half, then slice each half into wedges.
- Spoon a slice of burrata on to each slice of bread and gently flatten with a spoon.
- Top each slice of bread with a slice of peach.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle basil on top.
- Add a sprinkle of salt.
Makes 8 pieces
Keywords: peach crostini