These Parmesan Sweet Potato Chips are a tasty side dish. Salty Parmesan and savory garlic take these simple chips to the next level!
- 1 large sweet potato, peeped and sliced into thin rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, grated plus more for finishing
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato slices in a bit of olive oil until they’re lightly coated.
- Toss with the salt, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese until evenly coated.
- Spread out on a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown and crispy.
- Add additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Keywords: Parmesan Sweet Potato Chips