These Parmesan Sweet Potato Chips are a tasty side dish. Salty Parmesan and savory garlic take these simple chips to the next level!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 oz fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes and slice thinly using a mandoline slicer or sharp knife. The thinner the chips, the crispier they will get.
- Grate the parmesan into a small bowl and combine with the salt and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, toss the sweet potato slices in a bit of olive oil until they’re lightly coated.
- Spread out on a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with the Parmesan mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown and crispy.
Keywords: Parmesan Sweet Potato Chips