This easy Parmesan orzo pasta can be made in just 15 minutes! It’s a perfect side dish and you only need a handful of pantry staples to prepare it!
- 2 cups dry orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (about 1 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the orzo according to the package directions, typically 8-9 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, then add in the olive oil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and salt.
- Sprinkle with red pepper and serve warm.
Keywords: parmesan orzo pasta