Upgrade your fries by trying these roasted butternut squash fries! Healthier than sweet potato fries but just as delicious!
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray or line with a silicone baking mat.
- Peel the butternut squash and then slice it into thin planks.
- Toss in olive oil, sprinkle with salt and garlic powder, and spread in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the fries.
- Bake for another 8-10 minutes or until the fries begin to brown.
- Once they’ve browned up, they’ll start to get crispy and they’ll be ready to take out of the oven!
- Let cool for a few minutes before taking them off the pan.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Keywords: Butternut Squash Fries