- 24 oz jar pasta sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (20oz) package of Garden Inspirations by Farm Rich Meatless Meatballs
- 16oz package of whole wheat spaghetti
- Add the pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, water, seasoning, and frozen meatballs to a large pot and cook over medium-high heat.
- Once the sauce mixture is simmering, add the pasta and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and continue to cook for 5-8 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
Keywords: One pot spaghetti and meatballs