- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (thawed and drained)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine the brown sugar, almond milk, apple sauce, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the flour, oats and baking powder until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and chopped walnuts, being careful not to over mix.
- Lightly grease a muffin tin and fill each muffin cup with 1/4 cup of batter.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes.