If you love Nutella, these blended baked oats are for you! They taste like a rich, decadent dessert but this recipe is healthy enough for breakfast!
- 1 cup rolled oats or quick oats
- 2 ripe bananas, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Nutella or chocolate hazelnut spread (plus extra for drizzling, if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease two 8 ounce ramekins with butter or spray cooking oil.
- Add the oats to a blender and pulse for a few seconds until the oats are fine and look like flour.
- Add one banana, egg, almond milk, baking powder, and cinnamon to the blender. Blend on high for a minute or so until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the ingredients between the two ramekins.
- Add one tablespoon of Nutella to each ramekin and mix to combine.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 20-22 minutes or until the oats have risen and are springy to the touch.
- Top with remaining banana. Add additional Nutella, if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keywords: nutella baked oatmeal, tiktok oats, tiktok blended oats, nutella oats