Ths modern Greek salad is a copycat recipe of my favorite salad from Panera Bread! It’s easy to make at a home and it’s great for a healthy lunch!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups chopped romaine
- 2 cups kale, destemmed and massaged (see note)
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup almond slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- Whisk together to olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine and kale.
- Top with feta, quinoa, almond slices, and cucumber.
- Drizzle with dressing and divide evenly into two bowls.
Keywords: Modern Greek Salad [Panera Bread Copycat]